Splitboard.com is honored to be teamed up with our friends at G3 to bring our readers the first ever Splitboard.com Skin Track Photo Contest. G3 has donated two sets of their hot new Alpinist Splitboard Skins and we're excited to offer them up to our community.
- Each splitboard.com member can submit their best skin track inspired photo to this thread
- The photo needs to include one of the following: a skin track, skins, or a splitter skinning
- Only one photo submission per member
- One winner will be chosen by lottery (random number generator)
- One winner will be chosen by member vote
- Contest will end at 11:59 PST February 7, 2012
- Contest is limited to North America (US and Canada) We'll try to do an international one soon!
G3 put together this cool video about their new Alpinist Splitboard Skins. Check out G3 President Oliver Steffen talk about their design philosophy and what makes their skins the most advanced on the market.
Introducing the most refined splitboard skin available.
Our engineers are passionate riders who’ve been redefining backcountry gear for decades so you don’t have to. Adopted by leading manufacturers, our new splitboard skins feature our patented tip and tail connectors for no-fuss transitions, superior glide and legendary uphill performance so you can focus on dropping in, not on catching up. For the full story visit G3 online at genuineguidegear.com/gear/skins/alpinist-splitboard-climbing-skins
More on the G3 Alpinist Splitboard Skins
|G3 releases new skins for splitters! Complete with patented tip and tail connectors, asymmetric shape, and steezy graphic.|