Splitboard.com Forums

The World's first exclusive splitboard discussion forums

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Option DIY Split
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm 

Been lurking here for a little over a year now and I thought I would share the pictures from the Option that I split last year. http://s1341.photobucket.com/albums/o74 ... plitboard/ There are quite ferw pics of the splitting process plus a couple at the end of the album of a heel lock down idea that I have. I took the board out to Jackson Hole and SLC last March and I think that it rode great out of bounds and in the resorts. I did not use it much at all in split mode because I had just finished it before going out there and I did not have much of a chance to use it back East here. I am hoping to get a chance this year either in Vt. or when I go back out West again in March. I started off with flow bindings because that is all I had and then switched to misson greeds which is a lot lighter of a combination. If I get into this I will probably got with some Sparks or Voile's.
I also just wanted to say thanks to all the great info people have given out on this site. I am not sure if I would have bit the bullet and cut a board in half with out some of the detailed info I found here.