Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:15 pm Posts: 2583 Location: san diego CA
Looks like we got a Convoy. Lets set a tenative date and of course.....its Shasta so it could be good, or it cold hard as a rock up top. may 17th -may 20th. Jetlag, ill pm you my number. I gotta tell Imatationfunk too. Hes in L.A . but Im sure hewant to know. I can drive too. but lets cram the ride so we get less time behind the wheel
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 8:05 am Posts: 1512 Location: 395
I'll be making a few trips this spring up there for sure (jimw and I rode it April 2nd) but I won't make plans more than a few days out as that mountain is very weather dependent for getting the goods. (I have that luxury due to location and profession) It's super fat right now!....compared to the rest of CA
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:37 pm Posts: 1881 Location: in between
can still skin from the BF lot.
chris with smg said you couldn't find a bad turn on saturday
so on sunday i got to helen lake by 630 to big winds, sat in someone's tent for over an hour as the winds got worse, then basically got blown over and almost lost my board down the hill, so I decided to decended back to the car - felt like a morning groomer run.